Because there's so much more to our hummus...
1. Your FAVE flavor as sandwich spackle with veggies!
2. Lemon Zowie - Add a big dollop as a dressing over salad, sauteed or steamed veggies.
3. Cincy Style - As a layered dip with chopped green onion, chopped fresh tomato, cheese, Greek yogurt or sour cream, olives.
4. Cincy Style/Smokin'/Lemon Zowie - along with seasoned corn, crushed tomatoes, sautéed sweet peppers & onion, 1/2 to 1 cup of tomato juice/veg broth/reserved pasta water-serve over pasta or rice.
5. Wasabi Green Onion/Lemon Zowie/Smokin'-Dollop onto cucumber slices & sprinkle chopped chives as an appetizer or make cucumber cups & fill with hummus.
6. Your FAVE flavor - add to steamed, sautéed, grilled or roasted veggies.
7. Your FAVE flavor-Deviled egg filling (Wasabi Green Onion is AMAZING with any egg dish!).
8. Cincy Style (or Smokin') Pasta Salad - Cincy Style hummus (thin with pasta cooking water), fresh chopped tomato, green or minced fresh onion, fresh chopped parsley, add salt to taste.
9. Cold noodles with Toasted Sesame or Pumpkin Curry - tossed with shredded carrots, shredded purple cabbage, crushed peanuts or sunflower seeds.
10. Toasted Sesame or Wasabi Green Onion - stir fry a veggies (like sweet peppers, onion, baby corn, water chestnuts) & tofu or your fave protein. Thin hummus with a little water or broth to make saucy & stir in at the end.
11. Lemon Zowie - thin with 1/4 to 1/2 cup or so of pasta water, toss with orzo, green onion, black olives, artichokes, fresh tomato, feta (&/or asparagus).
12. Smokin' or Wasabi Green Onion as an egg salad or in omelettes.
13. Smokin' stirred into rice & sautéed veggies: zucchini, peppers, tomatoes, onions, & corn.
14. Lemon Zowie - add to steamed or roasted asparagus.
15. Make a pinwheel appetizer - Spread your favorite CHICKPEA CHICKS Hummus on a tortilla, top with shredded carrots, minced onion, sunflower seeds, etc.
16. Lemon Zowie with apple slices, pear slices or berries for a snack (amazing... thanks for this idea Leah!).
17. Spread Lemon Zowie OR Toasted Sesame OR Smokin'! OR Masala on a lightly seasoned chicken breast and bake at 400º for 21 minutes (or until done) - your chicken will be perfectly moist, the hummus crusted over slightly and each bite is accompanied with delicious, creamy flavor!
18. Wasabi Green Onion or our SEASONAL Masala as a delicious dressing for roasted cauliflower.
19. Tomato Basil tossed with pasta (use some pasta water to loosen it up a bit) and chopped cherry tomatoes for a quick pasta salad.
20. Tomato Basil spread on toast with chopped tomatoes as a quick bruschetta.
21. Lemon Zowie spread on grilled shrimp skewers (stick some cubed zucchini or squash in between shrimp for added veggies but mostly because they go great with Lemon Zowie!)
Smokin! slathered on a traditional or veggie burger. Yum!